Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Newsletter #2

 WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN.... 


How about news? Yes! What I want to show you today? Well, maybe that's not too much, but always something, right? Let's begin!

1. Stage/Stages










That's first and basic stage which be in PHW game. As you can see, there are two video screens - Titantron and Minitron. Both will show screen with federation (server) logo and/or players logo/names/etc. I plan to make something about... 20 stages? Maybe 30? I'm not sure, I will make first 5 basic and other ones I will make later (why may I lose time for it, when I can do this later, right?). I'm not sure if curtain is ready, I've made it in 5 minutes and I don't like it so much, but I check this also later.

2. Championship belts

















Yeah, that's something new! As I said last time, every federation/server will have it's own belts, but I don't want to create every different title, but I will made every parts like:
  • Belt (color of leather)
  • Main plate (shape and color)
  • Side plates (shape and color)
  • Logos (placed in main plate)
And every admin of server will make his own titles for his federation. Pretty cool, right?

Well that's all for today, so stay tuned!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment