Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Newsletter #1


 FINALLY!! PIXEL HEAVEN WRESTLING HAS COME BACK....! 

Hi fellas! Woah, when I have added last post? Two years ago? Damn, that's a lot of time! I don't know how many of you still visit this site, but I will try to make it more active than ever. What's new? Something about 1 or 2 years ago I have started to learn how to make games. It took me huge amount of time but I'm really happy of the results! What it means for PHW? In 2013 I've wanted to make internet show, but now I want to make... Game! Yes, and that won't be only "another wrestling game". No no no no... It's gonna be REAL TIME online multiplayer game! If you don't understand what that means, then I will try to explain... Every server will be a federation with it's own titles, belts, shows and wrestlers. Well... maybe not last one, because every player (wrestler) will be able to play on few federations! Of course if he/she want to! I don't know what can I say about the project. Right now I'm making whole arena, and animations to be ready for first tests with my friends. I don't know when game will be ready, I have a lot of other projects (my site: http://www.spzgames.y0.pl), but I hope I will release first version, or even make some beta tests in 2016. Here you one of screenshots from tests. Stay tuned, Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete